I loved this movie.... Both Yami and Emraan were terrific, the screenplay was brilliant... Not one dull moment 💯. In the end I wanted Emran's character to die of heartattack or something.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I loved this movie.... Both Yami and Emraan were terrific, the screenplay was brilliant... Not one dull moment 💯. In the end I wanted Emran's character to die of heartattack or something.
Found this haq clip on twitter
Is the film Islamophibic? Just wanted to know, saw some tweets which confused me.
Regardless, I am happy for both Emraan and Yami, I really want them to win next year Best Actor trophies.
Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi
Is the film Islamophibic? Just wanted to know, saw some tweets which confused me.
Regardless, I am happy for both Emraan and Yami, I really want them to win next year Best Actor trophies.
My impression: it's a critical movie towards a religion where people act as if it is above the Human Rights and the Constitution (in this movie it's a critical take on Islamic 'laws')
Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi
Is the film Islamophibic? Just wanted to know, saw some tweets which confused me.
Regardless, I am happy for both Emraan and Yami, I really want them to win next year Best Actor trophies.
meryl streep has already booked those trophies.
So happy for Yami, she has delivered yet another Steller performance. Yet to watch this one, but I am sure, won't be disappointed at all.
Yes...She has strong screen presence.I didnt know u are her admirer GuddujiOriginally posted by: Sultan.Mirza
So happy for Yami, she has delivered yet another Steller performance. Yet to watch this one, but I am sure, won't be disappointed at all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dbk035zE1AT/?igsh=MWYweGdnNnRsd2JncQ==
Netflixs Musafir Cafe marks the debut of Vikrant Masseys production banner, Homemade Stories; starts streaming from July 24...
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/hindi/lust-stories-3-gets-ott-premiere-date-with-radhika-apte-konkona-sen-sharma-vijay-varma-
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
27