agar sasural mein Sajjan singh Jaisa sasur,Komal Jaisi nanad hui toh.Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Beti pata nhi kya karegi apne sasural main..
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
agar sasural mein Sajjan singh Jaisa sasur,Komal Jaisi nanad hui toh.Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Beti pata nhi kya karegi apne sasural main..
I started watching the series in gen 4. So, I am asking to decide whether watching gen 3 is worth it or not 🤔
maira is a brat now.Officially.
She's going to be a pain in gen 5.
Originally posted by: A_Star39
maira was wrong for replacing her parents and I think the onus is on her.Krish and Tanya didn't manipulate her and she did it on her own.
She was angry that she was not being friends with Ananya due to her parents.7 year Olds don't have this kind of thinking.
What kind of parvarish did armaan gave to maira for 7 years?
Krish and Tanya are not kids they can oppose right, but they behaved like kids to take revenge.. also one of the parent should be stricter I think!!
Then I’ll be seated to watch their atyacharOriginally posted by: A_Star39
agar sasural mein Sajjan singh Jaisa sasur,Komal Jaisi nanad hui toh.
Imagine them vs Poddars 🍿You can watch.Its beautiful.Originally posted by: Darkxmatter
I started watching the series in gen 4. So, I am asking to decide whether watch gen 3 or not 🤔
She has more PL vibes than FL!!
Matt dekho. Aapko trauma hoga…Originally posted by: Darkxmatter
I started watching the series in gen 4. So, I am asking to decide whether watching gen 3 is worth it or not 🤔
Originally posted by: Darkxmatter
I started watching the series in gen 4. So, I am asking to decide whether watching gen 3 is worth it or not 🤔
Have you watched gen 1 and 2?
I agree. So do you think Abhimaan may have another kid who becomes the FL?
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k