in mein se do log nahi rahenghe family week ke liye unfortunately 😭Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
Abhinoor, GK & Mridul are talking about family week.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
in mein se do log nahi rahenghe family week ke liye unfortunately 😭Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
Abhinoor, GK & Mridul are talking about family week.
Oh no in logo same monotonous rants ko kon jhelega
But 3 more weeks of cutie

Sultanji kaise ho
don’t worry aapki Neelamwa ko hum bachayenge…. Aap phikar kaye ko karta hai
Kaise ho aap happy Gurunanik Jayantji 🙏🙏🧿🧿🥳
yahna Melbourne Gurudwara mein bhut bade scale pe celebrate karte hai 🧿🙏🙏
According to Kabris Pranit is back in the house 

Apko voting results kaun batata hai?Latest voting results
Number 1 GK
2 Bajaj
3. Ashnoor
4. Neelam
5.Faru
(Bottom 3 mein 19-20 ka difference hai zyada nahi hai) but at one point Faru was on 4 and Neelam on 5 and at one more Ash was at number 4 and Faru 3 and Neelam still last)
so anything is possible !! Fingers crossed 🤞
as I said Neelam has strong connections internally - if nothing magically changes with Ashnoor’s game which I highly doubt , in other case Neelam will still stay inside the house 🏠 honestly I will be happy (I genuinely want anyone from Abhinoor to go)I like Ash - in female players she can be kept as a decent winner 🥇 choice but unfortunately she isn’t doing much!!only if Abhi goes out 😭🤣🤣
GK wants the season to extend 
AAJ Gurudwara jaake iske health ke liye prayers bhi kiye specially 😍🥳🥳🙏🙏🧿🧿♥️
Waheguru meher kare
I agree with you . Kunnu has shown all the shades
And kunika kept feeling bad for Prantiva has my heart ♥️
I know Kunnu can be too much sometimes but she sometimes does the most soft things 💓😭
Everyone in the live feed missed Pranit
. Amaal , Gk , Kunnu , Malti . Gk got emotional for him like a baby
. Kabhi kabhi bahut cute ho jaata hai Gk.