I'll choose Pranit over Bajaj .He never disrespected Kunicka ji
.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'll choose Pranit over Bajaj .He never disrespected Kunicka ji
.
Amaal jab tak muh band rakhta hai theek lagta hai lol, the minute he opens his mouth sh*t goes down for him since he has the knack for saying the worst possible things. Bajaj has gotten too overconfident, such people shouldn’t win IMO unless they are humbled a bit.Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Man i will be hating if anyone of Farhana or Bajaj wins. They have insane hype. I won't mind if GK or Pranit wins. At least they are better people. Amaal is improving, at least the hate has gone down a bit. He needs to do something extraordinary for audience to switch. Now with season extending, I am keeping my hopes high for Amaal
Because this season everyone is getting hate
Originally posted by: infinity101
Yaar aadhe se zada fault makers ki hai, those f*ckers give no tasks, nothing. How are any rivalries going to form, same old ghise pite fights on food. I literally skip through most of the episode since they have nothing to show.
Task chordo nominations mein he lada sakte the.
GK-Bajaj ko dete Noor & Mridul.
Faltu time pass.
Latest voting results
Number 1 GK
2 Bajaj
3. Ashnoor
4. Neelam
5.Faru
(Bottom 3 mein 19-20 ka difference hai zyada nahi hai) but at one point Faru was on 4 and Neelam on 5 and at one more Ash was at number 4 and Faru 3 and Neelam still last)
so anything is possible !! Fingers crossed 🤞
as I said Neelam has strong connections internally - if nothing magically changes with Ashnoor’s game which I highly doubt , in other case Neelam will still stay inside the house 🏠 honestly I will be happy (I genuinely want anyone from Abhinoor to go)
I like Ash - in female players she can be kept as a decent winner 🥇 choice but unfortunately she isn’t doing much!!only if Abhi goes out 😭🤣🤣
yes in this voting yessss
Latest voting results
Number 1 GK
2 Bajaj
3. Ashnoor
4. Neelam
5.Faru
(Bottom 3 mein 19-20 ka difference hai zyada nahi hai) but at one point Faru was on 4 and Neelam on 5 and at one more Ash was at number 4 and Faru 3 and Neelam still last)
so anything is possible !! Fingers crossed 🤞
as I said Neelam has strong connections internally - if nothing magically changes with Ashnoor’s game which I highly doubt , in other case Neelam will still stay inside the house 🏠 honestly I will be happy (I genuinely want anyone from Abhinoor to go)I like Ash - in female players she can be kept as a decent winner 🥇 choice but unfortunately she isn’t doing much!!only if Abhi goes out 😭🤣🤣
Noor ko toh abhi Pranit ke bhi mil rahe honge.
Originally posted by: infinity101
Yaar aadhe se zada fault makers ki hai, those f*ckers give no tasks, nothing. How are any rivalries going to form, same old ghise pite fights on food. I literally skip through most of the episode since they have nothing to show.
Totally agree - they have no content and they’re sitting around the entire day. Looks like makers switched mid season because it started well.
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
I'll choose Pranit over Bajaj .He never disrespected Kunicka ji
.
And kunika kept feeling bad for Prantiva has my heart ♥️
I know Kunnu can be too much sometimes but she sometimes does the most soft things 💓😭
Abhinoor, GK & Mridul are talking about family week and media round. 