I am unable to access my profile “settings”
It’s is showing error 502 .

Please do take a look at this error Vijay and Paresh bhai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am unable to access my profile “settings”
It’s is showing error 502 .

Please do take a look at this error Vijay and Paresh bhai
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
I am unable to access my profile “settings”
It’s is showing error 502 .
Please do take a look at this error Vijay and Paresh bhai
Is it still showing you same error?
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Strikethrough feature should also make a comeback
+++++++++++++100.
"Mark all as read" option is not working. Please check and resolve.
Yes dear Paresh bhai .. please correct the glitch
Originally posted by: mishkil88
"Mark all as read" option is not working. Please check and resolve.
where are you exactly talking about? Notifications or PM?
Notifications
Hi Mishkil, The one we find as soon as we click on the Bell icon on any page of IF, is not working. But, if we go to the notifications page by clicking View All, we find another "Mark all as read" button at the top. We can make all notifications as read by simply clicking on that button.Originally posted by: mishkil88
Notifications
Cheers..
The error is not corrected .
What's the maximum number of pictures I could upload in a single post. Before, I could do 4 now it's down to just 3.