Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card? 
I feel she looks so much like SRK!
What do you think?
https://x.com/princesse_suee/status/1978501034218491993
Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card? 
I feel she looks so much like SRK!
What do you think?
https://x.com/princesse_suee/status/1978501034218491993
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Absolutely... as insane as Deepu's 
Ewww NO! yuckkk
She is rich. She can be made to look decent.
She is stunning n very humble as well
Yes she does resemble SRK
More than Aryan does
Oh yeah…Suhana is even prettier and better looking than the likes of Marilyn Monroe and Madhubala as well 
Originally posted by: WhipCreamThong
Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card?
I feel she looks so much like SRK!
What do you think?
https://x.com/princesse_suee/status/1978501034218491993
I would opposite though
Face card bhi nahi na hi acting card
suhana is going to totally destroy King now 🤪
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4