Arey Ritzie. Mera ulta hai. My brain goes into a autoerror mode affer 12. I read it as Shehbaaz instead of Shehnaaz.

Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arey Ritzie. Mera ulta hai. My brain goes into a autoerror mode affer 12. I read it as Shehbaaz instead of Shehnaaz.

No. It's you. I mean me. No no. It's you. Me me.
BB14 k baad this is maha boring. Now we will see them waxing?
The word toxic is being used a lot..
Especially to point out the type one falls for.. They seem to be proud of it.. But why?
Google /AI says:
People fall for toxic people due to factors like low self-esteem, poor boundaries, and a fear of being alone.

Ok.. Maybe I heard it wrong..
150 sec still impressive.. But then no special mention of this achievement..
Someone said it was to show Tania doing maid duties for NeelamOriginally posted by: born-leader
BB14 k baad this is maha boring. Now we will see them waxing?
But otherwise what a random thing to show, eww
sabko keeda hai to sudharo the toxic personOriginally posted by: RishuDarling
The word toxic is being used a lot..
Especially to point out the type one falls for.. They seem to be proud of it.. But why?
Google /AI says:
People fall for toxic people due to factors like low self-esteem, poor boundaries, and a fear of being alone.
You are like me, at least how I am when it comes to handsome guys.. 
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Ok.. Maybe I heard it wrong..
150 sec still impressive.. But then no special mention of this achievement..
