Originally posted by: WildestDreams
New rule: One free box in each bingo card for every min Souten is late! 🫢🙂↕️
Shreya

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
New rule: One free box in each bingo card for every min Souten is late! 🫢🙂↕️
Shreya

She is 9 min late! 27 free boxes hogaye 🙂↔️
But I thought they shared everything with each other
Shreya to jhooti nikli
I was here for numbers but numbers are missing 

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
But I thought they shared everything with each other
Shreya to jhooti nikli
Well…she is fake Shreya🙂↕️😂
Shreya ka meeting chale che lagta hai

to make people wait for you 👀 
Hare zakham ko aise tazaa nahi karte, WD
Bechari CS abhi tak uss sadme se ubar nahi paayi hai 
More like 24 minutes late. At this point we all have a full house 🙂↕️

Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
For Bingo Blitz' IF live sessions.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633