Train miss ho jayegi

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Train miss ho jayegi

We r supposed to send cards only if we get a bingo . I sent yesterday and then Shreya told me that I need to send only if I get a bingo.
We r supposed to send cards only if we get a bingo . I sent yesterday and then Shreya told me that I need to send only if I get a bingo.
I asked her & she told me to send the marked cards anyway 🤔
Ok.we will wait for her to clarify. I may be wrong.
Me too marked the numbers in all 3 cards but I didn’t get anything 
We r supposed to send cards only if we get a bingo . I sent yesterday and then Shreya told me that I need to send only if I get a bingo.
I thought the same too like we have to send back the cards everytime but then after reading thread I have realized we have to send the card only after getting bingo or full house and that's when fastest one will get more points
Am I wrong?
Lmaoo now this is also a mystery till Shreya wakes up and solves it
She told me only bingo cards 
We have to send the cards when we get Bingo then no…?
I haven’t got any Bingo…
Train miss ho jayegi
Who knows
I sent , its all up to Shreya now
round 3 is done and dusted and also gained few general knowledge. Only that matters to me 
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
For Bingo Blitz' IF live sessions.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633