Mujhe laga sirf meri kismat phooti hai. Good to know sab ke saath yehi hua hai
Gotta appreciate the host for making everyone cry 😌 na kam na zyada!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mujhe laga sirf meri kismat phooti hai. Good to know sab ke saath yehi hua hai
Gotta appreciate the host for making everyone cry 😌 na kam na zyada!
Game khatam hone ke baad
I WAS SO CLOSE TO ONE LINE!!! WHAT ARE THESE NUMBERS???

just clarifying for the last day : you'll send numbers at midnight (16 Oct) and we send bingo cards before the next midnight ya usi raat ko turant? Cuz that's eepy time baby 😭😭😭Originally posted by: Minionite
.
Every day at approximately midnight IST I will post some numbers as follows:
Day 1 (Oct 14 midnight IST / Oct 13 2:30 PM EST) – 15 numbers
Day 2 (Oct 15 midnight / Oct 14 2:30 PM EST) – 20 numbers
Day 3 (Oct 16 midnight / Oct 15 2:30 PM EST) – 25 numbers
You will get 3 bingo cards and you will have about 24 hours to mark the numbers on your cards and find bingos and then send me the completed cards. You can reuse the same cards over the next 72 hours.
As you get bingos, you will earn points as follows:
Day 1 (bingo cards sent by Oct 14 11:59 PM IST / 2:30 PM IST) – 200 points for every completed line
Day 2 (bingo cards sent by Oct 15 11:59 PM IST / 2:30 PM EST) – 100 points for every completed line and 1000 points for full house
Day 3 (bingo cards sent by Oct 16 11:59 PM IST / 2:30 PM EST) – 50 points for every completed line and 500 points for full house
Note that the round will end basically at Oct 16 11:59 PM IST, though I will give people a few extra minutes to send in their finished bingo cards. Results will come once I get siggies from Leenaaa, which will most likely be the next day.
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I marked my numbers but didn’t get anything
Hahaha same pori kya apni toh adhi line bhi complete nhi huyi 
For wat 
Are we supposed to mark numbers in all three cards ?
I thought I was the only one but yahah to sab ek sath kata hai
..Bingo to door ki baat not even 3 in a row
P.s...please clarify we have to send back our cards only when we get a Bingo not before that right?
I thought I was the only one but yahah to sab ek sath kata hai
..Bingo to door ki baat not even 3 in a row
P.s...please clarify we have to send back our cards only when we get a Bingo not before that right?
No no, send back your cards even if you don't get a bingo. 
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Are we supposed to mark numbers in all three cards ?
Yes Sandy, mark all the numbers in all the 3 cards. Even if you don't get bingo, send back the marked cards.
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
For Bingo Blitz' IF live sessions.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633