I also liked it wasnt great but wasnt bad either. Enjoy toh kia thoda liners.Pranit's stand up comedy was good. I enjoyed it.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I also liked it wasnt great but wasnt bad either. Enjoy toh kia thoda liners.Pranit's stand up comedy was good. I enjoyed it.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Haan buraa nhi thaa. Kuch jokes achy thy but Humney toh wait nhi kiya iska
![]()
Actually, mujhe stand ups achche lagte hain. But Pranit never did anything funny till now. His jokes used to be weird. But today the quality was good
Kya Matlab? 🤣
seeing amaal.. I feel he has no desire to win this show.. yuhi time paas ke liye aaya hai
eviction dramas - i don’t like https://x.com/biggboss_tak/status/1976925620077838611
Matlab yeh ky mridul ko ab apney ghar jana chaiye
ek hi line main iska ye haalat
https://x.com/frozen_pratik/status/1977055210775392708
Okay ji, jaisa aap bolo.
Originally posted by: BombayChic
bas yehi romance angle chalega yeh season. And kunika actually blushed
Buddha bb and kunika Jodi acchi lagging. Kunnu hi jo hai Buddha bb ko thik kar sakte hai jab uski akal chali jati hai..
Mridul also sits with her equally when no one gives him importance yet only picks at her - when he takes on someone else in the house phir mein khud maanu lol @nishita