The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I feel you. They are doing him super dirty. Potential itna hai but makers give two hoots about him. Yeh sare MTv folks are really treated super bad mostly all seasons. Why do they even call them then and why fo these guys even come.Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Baseer ko nahin milti
makers. It’s ridiculous now, abb toh kuch bacha nahin uske taraf discuss karne ke liye but initial weeks also no mention of him. I mean Endemol/colors has serious beef with reality show kids - I wonder why they even call them.

bas yehi romance angle chalega yeh season. And kunika actually blushedOriginally posted by: MistyDawn
Big Boss was flirting with Kunnu yesterday

@munna - pratik bhi shayad na? I meant recently. Bani wala season nahi dekha.
Pranit's stand up comedy was good. I enjoyed it.