Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Not my type of cinema and genre
I miss Anand L Rai simple stories wrap with comedy touch Tanu Weds Manu franschise. The music is good
Wow..An intense love story after a long time.The film is supposed to be in the same zone as Raanjhana.Looks good!November is turning out to be jam packed month for movies.
Looks soooo good
Nice teaser.
Atlast An exciting teaser and film to look forward to.
It looks gripping but only for OTT
First I thought he was throwing acid on her face
I liked the teaser. Looking forward to trailer and songs.
Originally posted by: priya185
It looks gripping but only for OTT
First I thought he was throwing acid on her face
I felt the same than look closely it was gangaajal😂
...
https://x.com/i/status/2067956761492074739
Dhanush to join hands with Sanjay Leela Bhansali; PS Mithran in talks to direct...
Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan, Nupur, Stebin and Varun Sharma new video https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYZsMdftRb5/?igsh=MWZxbm91cjU2NGl1MA==
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
11