Amaal is a lukkha chhapri aadmi. I hate his attitude.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Amaal is a lukkha chhapri aadmi. I hate his attitude.
How I wish pranit slapped him atleast for violating his personal spaceOriginally posted by: infinity101
Amaal is a lukkha chhapri aadmi. I hate his attitude.

Farhana needs a jhapad on her face and some hygiene lessons this WKV
Listen - I’ve watched BB for dog‘s years. I know they edit in favour of certain narratives and what have you - but I’m sorry - no amount of editing can negate just how vile Amla is.
And he is the most favoured - hands down. Woh negative dikhta hain not because they show him that way - but because he is negative.
Originally posted by: WhtsinAname
Its the worst part that his dad is having to aoplogise for his 30 something kid. Guy is literally putting his Dad to shame and doesnt even have an ounce of self realisation.
Black soul , not nice human being , narcissistic, gone case lives in his delu world ,no comments . bb spare viewers
Shehbaz as usual aa gaya beech mei footage khane from Abhishek
King is coming for your neckBaseer is just so off-putting. Agar galti se sahi bhi ho iska point - toh jaise bolta hain - all know it all and arrogant - complete turn off. Not to mention - har jagah ghusta hain for footage ugh.
And yeh apne aap ko sach mein Chhapri-pur ka sasta SRK samajh ta hain. Thinks he’s better than Pranit cos he’s done 4 shows. Elitist kahin ka. If I had my way iska pack up Pranit se pehle hota - but BB ko mujhse bahut chidh hain so that’s not gonna happen.

Most ghatiya contestant of this seasonListen - I’ve watched BB for dog‘s years. I know they edit in favour of certain narratives and what have you - but I’m sorry - no amount of editing can negate just how vile Amla is.
And he is the most favoured - hands down. Woh negative dikhta hain not because they show him that way - but because he is negative.
. If his pukeworthy arrogance, language and attitude was not enough, he literally violated pranit's personal space and was so proud about it
. I wish pranit would have immediately slapped himOriginally posted by: infinity101
Farhana se kuch bhi bol lo ulta hi bolegi. Faltu ki behes ke alawa kuch nee ata ise
I didn't like her so much today..
Originally posted by: infinity101
tu hamesha tab reply kia kar jab thread lock ho jata hai
Kya karu yaar - work is so busy right now, by the time I even get to all the tags the thread is long locked 😢