Ah yes. Sachin and Saili won. I had totally forgotten about UKA. They rattled RS and co for a long time. WELL deserved!Originally posted by: shahsb_26
Sachin and saili won that one... From looks of it they deserved it too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ah yes. Sachin and Saili won. I had totally forgotten about UKA. They rattled RS and co for a long time. WELL deserved!Originally posted by: shahsb_26
Sachin and saili won that one... From looks of it they deserved it too
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I cannot believe what I have just seen.
Our Best Saas Kokila is giving the most disgusting woman the Favourite Saas Award
What the what. Eww 🤢
Pita, bahu, Jodi and saas. I'm not getting saas only after knowing this. Eww worst situation ever!
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Picture are shown in the Havan on Insta https://www.instagram.com/p/DbS2lRKtxzC/?igsh=MXU0ZGpkNXhnYTl2YQ==
Aaditya Gupta as Maria Male Lead. Not sure if Main Leads Abhira and Armann are retained
Aastha Chowdhury playing Mahira Saas 2 years Leap ahead Will Abhira and Armaan die I hope not they both played parents to these teenagers quite...
0