Thank you for the badge. It's beautiful.💙.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you for the badge. It's beautiful.💙.
Shreya, thank you for the badge, it's beautiful 
Thank you for the badge. It's beautiful.💙.
I didn’t make the badge, Rosy. Designed by Shibz!😊
Badge credits go 100% to Shibu (oh_nakhrewaali). I hope everyone can see it. If you can't, let me know!
Originally posted by: Minionite
Badge credits go 100% to Shibu (oh_nakhrewaali). I hope everyone can see it. If you can't, let me know!
Aise 40-50% mein nahi khelte hum log 🤣 poora ka poora credit, aisa nahi ki blue color ek insaan ne daala, text doosre ne, etc🤭
Lage haath CC badge ke liye bohot dhanyawad, Shibs.
it's so gorgeous! 😍
This looks like it was a fun game. Sorry I missed it, but given you wrote Season 1, I'm assuming you'll be back again. Hopefully it won't be August and September though. 
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
This looks like it was a fun game. Sorry I missed it, but given you wrote Season 1, I'm assuming you'll be back again. Hopefully it won't be August and September though.
I make no promises of when season 2 will be, but I'll be back with it. 
Thanks a lot for the lovely badge 💙
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Jhoot bole kauva kaate Kaale kuave se daariyo Well if not a kala kuava, then at least Shreya se toh dariyo. Because…in the evergreen words of...
320