SRKs looks for King- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

28

Views

4.3k

Users

15

Likes

28

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago
#22

I felt like instead of suhana aryan should have been in acting

33HHTVXRM5B7RCUH thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#23

This movie is going to be a hot mess though

33HHTVXRM5B7RCUH thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: Ria23

I felt like instead of suhana aryan should have been in acting


Both Aryan and Suhana look like disasters though smiley8 it looks like both siblings skipped a generation 🤓


Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: VN6K4V7WGYYKYSN2

Both Aryan and Suhana look like disasters though smiley8 it looks like both siblings skipped a generation 🤓

bold: that means??? What in your eyes makes it look like this?

33HHTVXRM5B7RCUH thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: Clochette

bold: that means??? What in your eyes makes it look like this?


I don’t owe you any explanations


Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: TDLPZ6I5H7L76MAE

I don’t owe you any explanations

Ha ha (again)... of course, you don't. Maybe it was just a 'fancy' line... I was just curious, that's all.

Posted: 1 years ago
#28

I didn't know where to post this...so posting here...can't open a topic for a single pic...like some do...smiley36

Image

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#29

BI ji, I never can see the image you've posted... there is only the word "image" but no link...is it out of a tweet?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 2 months ago

https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793?s=46

https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 18 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798

https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Guru.Ghantaal · 1 months ago

Amid huge hype for Avengers doomsday, don't you think Srk should postpone the release of King in December? I think he should, seeing huge...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

Deepika needs a solid comeback. And no, I don't think King will be it. I'd love to be proven wrong, but King is an ensemble mounted on a massive...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".