Family drama... Just that it's beyond tolerable limits...
I hope to get over it soon, let's see...
Thanks a lot for your concerns, hopefully I can find my way out soon 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Family drama... Just that it's beyond tolerable limits...
I hope to get over it soon, let's see...
Thanks a lot for your concerns, hopefully I can find my way out soon 
Originally posted by: Vibhishna
Family drama... Just that it's beyond tolerable limits...
I hope to get over it soon, let's see...
Thanks a lot for your concerns, hopefully I can find my way out soon
Hope things work out for u vibhs
Many many happy returns of the day dear CB. Have a wonderful day and a great year ahead. May all your dreams come true 🎂🎊🌹😍💐❤️
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Hi gm all
I m basically inactive and dont log for some days
Thank you db saheli for remembering my birthday
Thank u Silvy for wishes
Hope u all r good
Your Welcome
Chatterbox
Yeah Iam Doing Well
Veer Hanuman already ended on monday
Happy Birthday Chatterbox 
I hope you had a wonderful birthday and enjoy your day and. May all your dreams come true and god bless you always
Vibhishna ,
I hope things get better for you soon.
DB ji, i'm watching bigg boss 19..but what about you?Originally posted by: DivineBliss
Yeah participation is important than winning ☺️
Are you watching BB?
sorry to hear about this..hope everything resolves soonOriginally posted by: Vibhishna
Family drama... Just that it's beyond tolerable limits...
I hope to get over it soon, let's see...
Thanks a lot for your concerns, hopefully I can find my way out soon
hi chatterbox ji, long time no see. happy birthday and hope you have a great one.Originally posted by: chatterbox
Hi gm all
I m basically inactive and dont log for some days
Thank you db saheli for remembering my birthday
Thank u Silvy for wishes
Hope u all r good