Now he is gonna make files movies for every state in India. That’s his only way to save his career and make money.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Now he is gonna make files movies for every state in India. That’s his only way to save his career and make money.
Flop hui ya nahi....itna bata doh??
Generally I don't wish any movie to flop because it is the hard work of so many people...not just actors.....but ye Agnihotri itna badmash hai....spreading hatred through his movies....that I want his movies to fail..
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Flop hui ya nahi....itna bata doh??
Generally I don't wish any movie to flop because it is the hard work of so many people...not just actors.....but ye Agnihotri itna badmash hai....spreading hatred through his movies....that I want his movies to fail..
Budget is being said to be around 35cr they will claim it to be a successful🏆💪 venture
Now he is gonna make files movies for every state in India. That’s his only way to save his career and make money.
Nahi banayega....he is basically a coward..
...himmat nahi ki UP Files ya Manipur files banaye....wahan iske paw paw ki sircar hai...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
...
https://x.com/i/status/2038575087398650166
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
31