only on the dd forums.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
only on the dd forums.
only on the dd forums.
Sorry just a little bit confused, what is dd forums? 
Sorry my mistake I wanted to say BB 19 daily discussion forum.
Sorry my mistake I wanted to say BB 19 daily discussion forum.
That's what I thought but I wasn't sure
I thought maybe I'm behind on something lol
Are you liking the season so far?
i'm a bit behind on the episodes so it's hard to disucss in the daily discussion for me 
only watched the last 2 episodes fri and sat rest I skipped , now its getting better I think .
only watched the last 2 episodes fri and sat rest I skipped , now its getting better I think .
Yes I heard it's getting better now. Where are you watching it?
Here in the US, Colors is uploading episodes to youtube
I watch live on color tv chenille at night and if I miss it its repeat during the day between 2to 4.30 pm , but I dont watch it all .
This was just an advertisement with Sid 💖 in the leading role...but Sidharth Shukla 💫 was for Eternity, God ordained it that way because He knows everything in advance...God knows that Siddharth Shukla Lives On - yesterday, today and forever...✨
The one and only - yesterday, today and forever...✨

Sidharth Shukla ...💫
This is "Member's Only" CC where Love rules! Welcome to our new home, where friendship, positivity, good vibrations, love and respect for...
To the Appreciation Thread of most talented,, beautiful,lovely, humble,down to earth Actress of Tellywood our Diva Reena kapoor So lets start...
This is "Member's Only" CC where Love rules! Welcome to our new home, where friendship, positivity, good vibrations, love and respect for...
649