Iss Wasseypur wale ke 2-4 jhapad laga do koi 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Iss Wasseypur wale ke 2-4 jhapad laga do koi 
Originally posted by: WhtsinAname
Hi Anu
I am not supporting anyone till now. Nobody is making a strong impression
Hate Protein shake Nehal , chapri Baseer , wasseypur chachu.
Also find Tanya annoying.
Ya ,no one has a strong personality this time I quite like Abhishek Bajaj ,but he is getting targeted easily,nehal is very annoying atm ,she is targetting Bajaj a lot .
And I hate food fights ,it's too cheap to check portion size always
Gaurav ne achi kilsa rakhi hai Wasseypur budhao ki. I think ye nominated hai isliye itna baukhlaya hua hai.
Ye Baseer zada hero bana ghumta hai. Jaise yai ek smjdar hai poore ghar mei 
Ye Nehal chudail lagti hai ekdum. Dress up bhi vamp ki tarah hi karti hai.
Kunika has become so irritating with her saaf safai rants
Kuch naya la aunty!
Originally posted by: infinity101
Kunika has become so irritating with her saaf safai rants
Kuch naya la aunty!
She has attempted to rule Kitchen so that annapoorna ko ghar se koi itni jaldi nikalta nahi.
I sense she will b there till top 5 and then she will be target.
Filal tho she has irked many...if u notice...members are soft towards her.
Iss Farhana ko q SR mei fokat mei bithaya hua hai. Dafa karo ise 
Ya ,no one has a strong personality this time I quite like Abhishek Bajaj ,but he is getting targeted easily,nehal is very annoying atm ,she is targetting Bajaj a lot .
And I hate food fights ,it's too cheap to check portion size always
I think he will play slow but will be steady. Top 3 wala contestant.
His kaamchori will also be fine tuned by Sallu and he will get going with his basic issues till top 3.
Nehal targets strong players. Either Gaurav or Abhishek.
I don’t mind her much but her cleanliness rants have started getting on my nerves. Whole day she is on about that only! And most importantly, she can’t boss people around to do chores, she is no captain of that house! Agar use saaf safai pasand hai toh zaruri nee hai log iske hisab se rahengeOriginally posted by: allizzwell
She has attempted to rule Kitchen so that annapoorna ko ghar se koi itni jaldi nikalta nahi.
I sense she will b there till top 5 and then she will be target.
Filal tho she has irked many...if u notice...members are soft towards her.
