

Yeh alag ho dhun mein hai
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏


Yeh alag ho dhun mein hai
Amaal is bullying my cutie Mridul
Gaurav is bullying my another cutie Awez.
Who is Gautam?Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Amaal is bullying my cutie Mridul
Gautam is bullying my another cutie Awez.
I am nobody's fan last year too I didn't not have any favourite this year too for now I am not liking anyone 😭
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Honestly for me tanya over amal anyday. Amal ki fan following hai isiliye shayad bach sakta hai but I am ready for tanya vs gaurav
. Tanya jitni bhi annoying ho but bb material hai
I don't think he has that much fan following. Kaafi okay okay type hogi.
Gautam, Mridul, Awez, Baseer , Ashnoor and even Neelam has more fan following than him. Tanya can easily gain BB fans.
Ashnoor abhi clear nai har time koi polite nai hota but she speaks confidently when needed
Pranit sirf jokes k liye hai
Zeeshan no comments
Natalia coz of language barrier don’t speak much isliye dikhti bhi nahi
Originally posted by: infinity101
Who is Gautam?
Gaurav
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Waiting for that
. Tanya aur ashnoor ke beech bahut bara jhagra hota hua dikh raha hai
. Gaurav ka bhi kisike sath bahut jald kalesh hoga. So far ye dono known faces strong lag rahe hai unnecessary rona dhona nahi karenge. Let's see age kya hoga
Gaurav kaafiyon ke target pe hai. But if dt continues , it will benefit Gaurav only.
Ashnoor ko abhi sirf Tanya hi target kar rhi.
pta nahi kaha se utha k laye h namuneOriginally posted by: Cookermaichane
you are not alone
I only know
Gaurav
Ashnoor
And kunicka
Rest all I don’t know
hi good to see you too ❤️ your forgot me but I didn't lol