Iss baar garav k elawa mai kisi ko nai jaanti 
Or i knw shehbaaz . But uss ko hata dia 😢
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Iss baar garav k elawa mai kisi ko nai jaanti 
Or i knw shehbaaz . But uss ko hata dia 😢
Originally posted by: obstinatefemale
Hi hope you guys remember me
This season seems boring to me pechle vala phir bhi theek tha lol.I know only Gaurav khanna,arshnoor and Amal malik baki sab unknown faces for me.
hi , are you Gaurav Khanna fan ?
Originally posted by: BombayChic
bahut wanna be hai. Yeh laga tha bechara type lekin akad kaafi hai malik name ka.
Han kafi attitude hai ismein. Hawa mein udd rha filhaal.
Originally posted by: obstinatefemale
Hi hope you guys remember me
This season seems boring to me pechle vala phir bhi theek tha lol.I know only Gaurav khanna,arshnoor and Amal malik baki sab unknown faces for me.
Helloooooo
Forgot who you are😝. Kidding.
Good to see you are back.
Yeh Awez bahut sensitive banda nikla
And opinion change about Amaal. He is the actual Boss man
Ashnoor is sensible for her age !
After today I think the name suits her

Originally posted by: obstinatefemale
Hi hope you guys remember me
This season seems boring to me pechle vala phir bhi theek tha lol.I know only Gaurav khanna,arshnoor and Amal malik baki sab unknown faces for me.
you are not alone
I only know
Gaurav
Ashnoor
And kunicka
Rest all I don’t know 
Originally posted by: nymeria5
Amaal is a bit overconfident. " I have too much public support".. blah blah.
Let's keep the delusions down a little.
delulu A(which)maal he takes 
Originally posted by: WhtsinAname
Ashnoor is sensible for her age !
Aaj ka episode dekhne layaak hai ya skip karu 