Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Atleast they're based on Google search results and not your colleagues' responses
You know Shreya i typed this exact line and then deleted it. Thought I should not say.🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Atleast they're based on Google search results and not your colleagues' responses
You know Shreya i typed this exact line and then deleted it. Thought I should not say.🤣
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Aayiye, darshan dijiye
Thank you shreyu for the tag
But sorry not playing this time
Ok I will also sign up n Discord evening time IST.
Tik tok is back n India i guess.
i want to registerOriginally posted by: Minionite
Read through the details of the game and then sign-up!
Tell me if you want to play on Discord or IF and choice of timing (7 PM IST to 1:30 AM IST or 6:30 AM IST to 8:30 AM IST).
There is a badge!
Originally posted by: OfTheHeart
i want to register and play on discord
Hi Shreya
I Will Sign Up
On IF
I Might As Well Play This Game Too
Evening Slot

Originally posted by: Minionite
Read through the details of the game and then sign-up!
Tell me if you want to play on Discord or IF and choice of timing (7 PM IST to 1:30 AM IST or 6:30 AM IST to 8:30 AM IST).
There is a badge!
Signing up for Discord Evening IST.😎
What would be time length for the slots? Will it be 2-3 hrs atleast? What if I am called for a meeting at work all of a sudden while playing 😕
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Jhoot bole kauva kaate Kaale kuave se daariyo Well if not a kala kuava, then at least Shreya se toh dariyo. Because…in the evergreen words of...
320