Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Yep
I'm a veteran member aka ex mod aka ex jhadoo pochha gang member
Chatterbox coined the last term
Enjoy your retirement
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Yep
I'm a veteran member aka ex mod aka ex jhadoo pochha gang member
Chatterbox coined the last term
Enjoy your retirement
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Yep
I'm a veteran member aka ex mod aka ex jhadoo pochha gang member
Chatterbox coined the last term
Now temporary retirement hai
Aage dekhte hai jhadoo pochha karke thak Gaya bechara
😄😄
Pls don't cheapen the VM status by calling it a retirement 
Let's call it a sabbatical 
Benzaiten kya hai?
Google it , you'll be surpised to find the results
Itna explanation kaafi hai 
I was surprised
Hope there are no HP questions.
Wahi, zyaada dimaag nahi lagaane ka😌
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Jhoot bole kauva kaate Kaale kuave se daariyo Well if not a kala kuava, then at least Shreya se toh dariyo. Because…in the evergreen words of...
320