https://x.com/mira_gopal/status/1955458334058016815?t=gU0cW8WLfM65kBVcRTotdQ&s=19
Meeraji is Washing abheera 🤣
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://x.com/mira_gopal/status/1955458334058016815?t=gU0cW8WLfM65kBVcRTotdQ&s=19
Meeraji is Washing abheera 🤣
https://x.com/AshwiniMool/status/1955454818157519258?t=kGFX_aWs3gAt4XYsTl13jw&s=19
Geetu is showing reality and kaatraj supporting dimbri so she is super happy😊
Missed a tag
Inki baatein aade time sar ke upar se jaati hai
but I’m happy kuch logon ko finally realise ho raha hai..we have been saying this since day one.. kachri’s bhi kam manipulator nahi hai., apne faide keliye mast situations ko change karke victim ban jati hai and samne wale ko bali ka bakra..https://x.com/itsmeheena_/status/1955460708533145932?t=yfDHaqFXJj8DfNdEHkUmjA&s=19
Iski awaz kaha gaya jab ar ko confront karni thi. Gale mein gulab jamun rakhke chunni mein hath lapetke thappad mari hi. Udhar hi paav pe girke roti muje apni beti dedo humara family hi. Kisne roka iss doormat ko
All I could see today is hyppocracy of Poddars & especially Gabheera, VV & Manisha chamchi should do

Out of all Armoron giving Gyaan is literally hilarious 😂 😂 😂, I told he is again like I'm the baap, so I'll decide... My decision final really 😤 😤 😤
I haven't seen this bawaal when Navji handed phone to Abhir without Manyu or Birla's knowledge 🤷🤷🤷
Gabheera should get knowledge on some of her parents kaands & hypocrisy
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k