I am glad they are retained. I wonder what changed their minds?
I hope Tanya and Tripti Returns or Gomzi?
I am glad they are retained. I wonder what changed their minds?
I hope Tanya and Tripti Returns or Gomzi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Tripti actress has quit itv and Gautam is busy in another serial.
Tripta and Tanya serial se dur hi rahe _^_
Originally posted by: SlatePencil
Tripta and Tanya serial se dur hi rahe _^_
So true!! ...I agree 💯 💯 💯
Yes if it's true karan nandan back and if they tanya no prob but this kn with each other only
karan-nandini r back due to public demand .Originally posted by: Starwatcher01
I am glad they are retained. I wonder what changed their minds?
I hope Tanya and Tripti Returns or Gomzi?
true i hate tanya ,in season 1 karan-nandini suffered a lot because of tanya and anshOriginally posted by: SlatePencil
Tripta and Tanya serial se dur hi rahe _^_
I just hope they don't bring Tanya or Tripti...they will just ruin the goodness....the realism till now...
If you just count the messy one see...Tanya, Tripti, Mohini, Meera, Juhi Thakral, Mandira (for too long, intolerable),Vrinda (Lakshya's wife later), Babli and her beau....Abir(Bhumi's Bf)......Ufff !!!!!!! ...
No ....no need of them ...messy characters!!!
I am loving them now....in S2
Laksh's wife was vaidehi.Babli was positive.
Vaidehi really fell in love with laksh in the last phase.i think if the show had continued she would have turned positive
Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan
I just hope they don't bring Tanya or Tripti...they will just ruin the goodness....the realism till now...
If you just count the messy one see...Tanya, Tripti, Mohini, Meera, Juhi Thakral, Mandira (for too long, intolerable),Vrinda (Lakshya's wife later), Babli and her beau....Abir(Bhumi's Bf)......Ufff !!!!!!! ...
No ....no need of them ...messy characters!!!
I am loving them now....in S2
same hereOriginally posted by: Anuprerna_fan
I just hope they don't bring Tanya or Tripti...they will just ruin the goodness....the realism till now...
If you just count the messy one see...Tanya, Tripti, Mohini, Meera, Juhi Thakral, Mandira (for too long, intolerable),Vrinda (Lakshya's wife later), Babli and her beau....Abir(Bhumi's Bf)......Ufff !!!!!!! ...
No ....no need of them ...messy characters!!!
I am loving them now....in S2
...
The scene between karan-nandini in yesterday's episode was so emotional. Hiten-gauri's performance and chemistry were absolutely top-tier . I...
Just catching up on a few scenes online these days, and I wanted to clear something up. Did Karan really send those two letters in Mihir’s name?...
Would of been an intresting track there. Nandini and Tulsi could of both been framed and both them coming back to Shantini shocked at the...
What nonsense we get Tulsi will take the blame But why does Nadnini not say to the rest that Tulsi toke the blame on her self
4