https://youtu.be/jLbIXcMzF4Y?si=ILPuu78PrI0p1K3G
Looks like sharain has become malla in real life too 
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://youtu.be/jLbIXcMzF4Y?si=ILPuu78PrI0p1K3G
Looks like sharain has become malla in real life too 
Originally posted by: Deepa11q
https://youtu.be/jLbIXcMzF4Y?si=ILPuu78PrI0p1K3G
Looks like sharain has become malla in real life too
Adnan & Ayesha happily in their iown Mannatworld and Sharain ‘joins’ in……..
Adnan moving to the back…… even unconsciously he’s a total ManVik shipper ❤️
Originally posted by: Shazia_h
https://youtu.be/FmWQbhvMVIc?si=J6BanW3QDeEEVCUa
is he coming to his senses !
This tube light scent they were definitely trolling us 
Oh my God...both of them said 2+2 is 4 which is what I have been saying for Vikrant from last week....can I give myself so much importance.
Do these two visit this forum...
Siyappa siyappa and more siyappa
kyaa key dala hain sab ko Aishu pie ne 
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Oh my God...both of them said 2+2 is 4 which is what I have been saying for Vikrant from last week....can I give myself so much importance.
Do these two visit this forum...
Woh aap thee
You know I was thinking who said this same dialogue on the forum
Originally posted by: Deepa11q
https://youtu.be/jLbIXcMzF4Y?si=ILPuu78PrI0p1K3G
Looks like sharain has become malla in real life too
Look at Gagan... dancing with biwi and saali 
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31