Poll
page for rating episode no 60 💬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Did anyone noticed one thing sos was talking to guy with that symbol and he was actually looking here there koi notice to ni kra when Shreya sees him it could actually for audience to confuse them too
Should I make remaining topics of episodes rating ?
Read the upper post
Originally posted by: Prashant025
Should I make remaining topis of episodes rating ?
Yeah , and tag me in those posts so that I can rate the episodes
Originally posted by: Prashant025
Should I make remaining topis of episodes rating ?
Idk...filhal toh I don't even remember If I enjoyed those episodes...
But make them ig....forum rank could increase since everyone is offline nowadays
Originally posted by: Prashant025
Should I make remaining topis of episodes rating ?
Yup why not
Originally posted by: Chocolava5
Idk...filhal toh I don't even remember If I enjoyed those episodes...
But make them ig....forum rank could increase since everyone is offline nowadays
Yeah me too, I just watched ep 61 to 64 yesterday, I think you can create these topics in the absence of me
Originally posted by: Prashant025
Yeah me too, I just watched ep 61 to 64 yesterday, I think you can create these topics in the absence of me
There is no use...koi jyada hota nahi discussion mein....aajkal ranjha bhi nahi hein...Rahul bhi nahi and u r also not there
Originally posted by: Chocolava5
There is no use...koi jyada hota nahi discussion mein....aajkal ranjha bhi nahi hein...Rahul bhi nahi and u r also not there
Yes that's true 😿 everyone seems busy in their lives including me but I will try my best to be active as much as I can