i agree. no offense to arijit but definitely glad they went for sonu here.This year there has been more original compositions and composers are trying different voices. I like that they went for Sonu.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i agree. no offense to arijit but definitely glad they went for sonu here.This year there has been more original compositions and composers are trying different voices. I like that they went for Sonu.
The song is gorgeous, the location is gorgeous .. but the choreography is sooo off .. like jhanvi's lip sync is horrible and why is Sid jumping? he looks an eye candy though !! I would blame the choreographer .. totally missed the beat of the song .. otherwise the song is uffff muaaahhh !! sonu nigam and that melody !! this deserved a picturaisation something like saathiya .. how wonderful was rani and Vivek .. these two just couldn't match up ..
I did not like the song much but movie can work if it has emotions
Aah..this is like singer’s song with all the alaaps and taans.How I missed his voice.The Insta and YouTube singers are definitely going to be happy.
The only minus is Janvi but it’s ok.
Just like everyone. We have already seen how movies without any hype before release suddenly are blockbusters
at least Param Sundari has a real buzz and from what I've heard the trailer is really good so the hype will increase.
Playing on loop.
How I wish the heroine was someone else. 
The song is beautiful, deserved a better hero and heroine.
yeh haseen vadiya ka tune chapa mar lia
Sid’s rizz and charm are fully on, looks like a hot manly snack.
Janhvi Jenner looks like she’s acting in a parody.
The song is nice but sounds really outdated because of Sonu. It’s not something I’d listen to tbh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHs3INiIqE4 https://x.com/i/status/2043746761119019268
Mark it Sept 29 Btw title track over 30 M views already https://x.com/gaurav_5599/status/2103419123246248205?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://youtu.be/2OHEEy_qhyE?si=q6HVIhAelHnqqs2C
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dds7dntoXJz/?stkn=ZzY3dHNkMzExcmhk
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
6