song is beautiful, Sid and cinematography is gorgeous, Jhanvi is ugly
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
song is beautiful, Sid and cinematography is gorgeous, Jhanvi is ugly
Beautiful visuals, beautiful song but Jahnvi is horrible as usual. She has negative screen presence.
Originally posted by: VaniSpeaks
No matter how much I try, I cannot warm up to Janhvi as a heroine/actress.
Only liked her work in Gunjan Saxena. Nothing after that.
She ruined the song for me.
The song is growing on me
This year there has been more original compositions and composers are trying different voices. I like that they went for Sonu.
Originally posted by: priya185
It is Manjot Singh not Ammy
Maybe it's nostalgia but I'm happy to see him with Sid again after Soty 🥹
The song gives Saathiya feels
The song definitely deserved better actors . Jhanvi is such a buzzkill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHs3INiIqE4 https://x.com/i/status/2043746761119019268
Mark it Sept 29 Btw title track over 30 M views already https://x.com/gaurav_5599/status/2103419123246248205?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://youtu.be/2OHEEy_qhyE?si=q6HVIhAelHnqqs2C
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dds7dntoXJz/?stkn=ZzY3dHNkMzExcmhk
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
6