Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
I want her to do more movies. She has slowed down after the attack on Saif to be with the kids.
Hope she is able to balance her work life well and do more movies.💖
Imtiaz Ali s interview about Kareena.
https://www.rediff.com/movies/report/the-kareena-kapoor-you-dont-know/20250716.htm
Imtiaz Ali s interview about Kareena.
https://www.rediff.com/movies/report/the-kareena-kapoor-you-dont-know/20250716.htm
Isn't she more like Pooja from K3G? a fashionista? I don't think she is that bubbly like Geet.
Taalash 2
Didn’t she play a Ghost in Talaash movie..
I want to see her do more movies.. ❤️ Her family is safe and secure at all times..
( Ronit R has made sure of it
)
Good for her. She has solidified her position.
I just want her to do more films, any thing from her
chances she gonna nail it. damn she was fine in Talaash. when you overshadow likes of Rani and Amir.
IIFA 2027: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan Shahid Kapoor to headline IIFA Weekend in Abu Dhabi...
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrHrYhFE7n/?stkn=MTJnZjlwbG9rd3Y2
Happy birthday to Kareena 💐🎊💙🌼☘️🍀🌾🍟🌻🎁🪻🪷🌸🏵️🌹🌷🌺🎂💮🎊💐💐
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
7