Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Team Duo
Team Golden Trio (ACP - Abhi - Daya)
Team Silver Trio (Sudhakar - Asha - Freddy)
Team Forensics
Team SOS
Team Barboza
Done and added. Announce your teams today. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Team Duo
Team Golden Trio (ACP - Abhi - Daya)
Team Silver Trio (Sudhakar - Asha - Freddy)
Team Forensics
Team SOS
Team Barboza
Done and added. Announce your teams today. 
Thanks. I've already joined my team
I've been waiting for this GIF ever since i watched the Aazadi special episode
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Idts , some forums have more than 10 or 15 teams
Pehle koi mods ko tag karo thread pe
Can we have "teams" for CID forum?
mae mjak kre the
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I've been waiting for this GIF ever since i watched the Aazadi special episode
Please Lemme Know tha Episode Number 
I want team Purvi 😫 😭😭😭😭

well if you can plz add something like team post 2012-18 something like that
There was no ep number cause this was an independence day special episode
Episode link is available on this post