I just realized ki gen 2 mein jo aditya tha(kirthi ka ex hus) wo bhi bansal tha
kayi phuphu ke papa tho nahi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just realized ki gen 2 mein jo aditya tha(kirthi ka ex hus) wo bhi bansal tha
kayi phuphu ke papa tho nahi?
We made this theory longgg backOriginally posted by: KyaBakwaashi
I just realized ki gen 2 mein jo aditya tha(kirthi ka ex hus) wo bhi bansal tha
kayi phuphu ke papa tho nayi?
Baaki makers jaane..It would make sense why Phupha hated Manish..
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
We made this theory longgg back
Baaki makers jaane..
It would make sense why Phupha hated Manish..
Haha late to the party then!! Was watching some old episodes on YT and saw a scene where Manish brings a name plate with Goenka and Bansal names merged
then strike hua!!
@bold sahi pakda
When is armaan even punished for his kaands
Never has he been actually punished
So even this time I don't expect anything
Who you know in the show got punished and wasn’t WW, beside FL.
FL gets bonus punishment even though she is not faulty
Originally posted by: cynicalmess
Ruhi tried once and it burned makers so much so that Ar was made villain overnight.
Trp of ghum is already ghum. Now it will go to Negative value😅.
Since its already sinking, they are planning to drown completely 
I realized ki gopi bahu atleast got some happy moments in life than Ab
Gopi was very savage after the 10 year leap and stopped tolerating Ahem’s sh*t. I want Ab to do the same with Armoron

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Gopi was very savage after the 10 year leap and stopped tolerating Ahem’s sh*t. I want Ab to do the same with Armoron
I can’t forget how she gave tappad to ahem 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3