Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kannappa FIRST review out: Prabhas, Akshay Kumar, Mohanlal deliver power-packed performances; Climax steals the spotlight
Is this based on Mythology??
God ....I am such a sucker for anything that even remotely involves Shiv ji...
Yes, it's about the saint...and Akshay plays Lord Shiva (in the climax, I think...so that Kannappa doesn't sacrifice his second eye, too)
Such a big starcast film..Yet tickets sold on BMS is half of what SZP did on opening day?
It is now at 10K + tickets sold.It is gaining some ground.
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Is this based on Mythology??
God ....I am such a sucker for anything that even remotely involves Shiv ji...
Kannappa is a popular Shiv Bhakt like Markhandeya. This story is about him and his journey from being a atheist to being the most dedicated Shiv Bhakt.
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
33