I agree. A 7th season of "Aahat" would be great. Even a remake of "Anamika" that is like "Aahat" would have been great too. I love "Aahat"!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree. A 7th season of "Aahat" would be great. Even a remake of "Anamika" that is like "Aahat" would have been great too. I love "Aahat"!
Originally posted by: skanthan
I agree. A 7th season of "Aahat" would be great. Even a remake of "Anamika" that is like "Aahat" would have been great too. I love "Aahat"!
Exactly
Too Bad We Won't Get A 7th Season Of Aahat
I remember there was talk of a 7th Season of "Aahat" 6 years ago. But unfortunately, it never happened. I wish it happened.
Originally posted by: skanthan
I remember there was talk of a 7th Season of "Aahat" 6 years ago. But unfortunately, it never happened. I wish it happened.
Oh How Unfortunate
