Mannat Har Khushi Paane Ki : Chat Corner (CC) 1- Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

360

Views

32.3k

Users

45

Likes

791

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

And I was wondering how come you decided to pay a visit here smiley36

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Not to diss others...

But I saw clips of one fire scene and another of oil on floor slippery fall between leads of 2 different shows...

Nothing and I say nothing compares to ManVik... what a superb chemistry these 2 have smiley27smiley27

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

DM me which onesmiley36

RejiBuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shemer

Me too🤩

I'm from Kottayam..you?

Wow I am Tamil but lives in Kerala, vandiperiyar
Edited by RejiBuji - 1 years ago
Rdigest thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Did you all see this version of Gopi bahu smiley3 when did this happen smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DH7M6nXS2Wt/?igsh=Z2F3ZzFrdTludjVv

kashmayurfan thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Team Mannat

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rdigest

Did you all see this version of Gopi bahu smiley3 when did this happen smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DH7M6nXS2Wt/?igsh=Z2F3ZzFrdTludjVv

I think 2nd season jo aya tha smiley36

But it did not last long!

truptishree thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 5

Team Vikrant

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rdigest

Did you all see this version of Gopi bahu smiley3 when did this happen smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DH7M6nXS2Wt/?igsh=Z2F3ZzFrdTludjVv

I never watched this show. I just saw that one scene where Gopi washes his laptop and that's it.

I decided I will never watch this kind of shows.

Heard it's the most regressive show.

Can you believe my kid recently watched that laptop washing meme on Insta and said can't believe ITV makes this kind of illogical shows🤪.

Where is the logic Mumma?

I heard 2nd season was also worst.

No offense to the fans of that show.

Rdigest thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: truptishree

I never watched this show. I just saw that one scene where Gopi washes his laptop and that's it.

I decided I will never watch this kind of shows.

Heard it's the most regressive show.

Can you believe my kid recently watched that laptop washing meme on Insta and said can't believe ITV makes this kind of illogical shows🤪.

Where is the logic Mumma?

I heard 2nd season was also worst.

No offense to the fans of that show.

I never watched the show smiley37 only memes smiley36

So funny, your kid couldn't believe the laptop scene. There are so many such memes in that show smiley39

Shemer thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team GagWarya

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: RejiBuji

Wow I am Tamil but lives in Kerala, vandiperiyar

My mother's house is in Idukki..kumily 😍🫂

Related Topics

Mannat Har Khushi Paane Ki thumbnail

Posted by: nutmeg7 · 23 days ago

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun

Expand ▼
Mannat Har Khushi Paane Ki thumbnail

Posted by: nutmeg7 · 4 months ago

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun

Expand ▼
Mannat Har Khushi Paane Ki thumbnail

Posted by: nutmeg7 · 1 years ago

Permission given by Leprechaun

Expand ▼
Mannat Har Khushi Paane Ki thumbnail

Posted by: Shemer · 1 years ago

Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...

Expand ▼
Mannat Har Khushi Paane Ki thumbnail

Posted by: nutmeg7 · 3 months ago

Hi ya'all! This thread is for reactions on X (formerly Twitter) so that it cheers people if they are having a bad day: Will just post tweets...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".