Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Anyone know what time episodes get uploaded to sonyliv?. Also is anyone opening the EDT thread?
same time as sony tvOriginally posted by: sunshining
Anyone know what time episodes get uploaded to sonyliv?. Also is anyone opening the EDT thread?
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
same time as sony tv
I had same question..Sham ko ayenge episode?..like actual time .no morning upload?
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
same time as sony tv
Damn, are you telling me that I wasted money on VPN and subscription and wont even be able to watch it on the same day
. It will be 1am in the morning for us when the episode airs
haha yeahOriginally posted by: sunshining
Damn, are you telling me that I wasted money on VPN and subscription and wont even be able to watch it on the same day
. It will be 1am in the morning for us when the episode airs
![]()


Originally posted by: sunshining
Damn, are you telling me that I wasted money on VPN and subscription and wont even be able to watch it on the same day
. It will be 1am in the morning for us when the episode airs
![]()
Ohh damn
I think sonyliv doesn't give episodes in the morning
All thanks to UtkarshN & GarimaD....
Originally posted by: sunshining
Anyone know what time episodes get uploaded to sonyliv?. Also is anyone opening the EDT thread?
Even I wanna know this🥹🥹🥹🥹, is it already or will start with show🧐🧐🧐🧐