Poll
Rate episode 52
Page
of
1Cast ur votes for episode 52
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can give 5 star rating without watching 
Ok Will Rate It After The Episode
Originally posted by: Ranjha2.O
I can give 5 star rating without watching
My God 🗣️🗣️
i will give it a 5 without watching as they are bringing back Dr. Tarika
Originally posted by: Ranjha2.O
I can give 5 star rating without watching
Height of overconfidence 🙄
Originally posted by: Chocolava5
Height of overconfidence 🙄
Moh hai ye mera show ko lekar
Rated 4/5