Haale Dil- Harshad Arora and Manisha Rani
I may watch it for Harshad
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mGGIBPa1EVw
Page
of
1Haale Dil- Harshad Arora and Manisha Rani
I may watch it for Harshad
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mGGIBPa1EVw
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Reserved for the show promos
Which channel?
Harshad has had bad luck with all his shows apart from his first one.
It’s on the producer youtube channel dreamiyataa.Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Which channel?
Harshad has had bad luck with all his shows apart from his first one.
Beintehaa and Dahleez were good. I liked the final call on ott.
Had very low expectations but I liked the 4 episodes so far. None of the characters are annoying.
HA is a decent actor. Although I didn't manage to watch any of his show apart from Beintehaan. Dehleez felt a little slow to me & then I stopped keeping tab on him.
Who is the FL for this? MR? Is the chemistry good? He is too pretty for her though. 
Yes, it is Harshad and Manisha Rani. I agree about him being too pretty and I want him to do a hero role soon.Originally posted by: piya2025
HA is a decent actor. Although I didn't manage to watch any of his show apart from Beintehaan. Dehleez felt a little slow to me & then I stopped keeping tab on him.
Who is the FL for this? MR? Is the chemistry good? He is too pretty for her though.
Oh so, he is not? I hope he bags some good role opposite a nice FL with some good chemistry. These days, ITV is so boring. Either it's SBS crap or too plain looking leads & stories are all about preaching, woke or social agendas. I hope we can get back to light hearted rom-com, college romance & dramatic love stories. Back then, it used to be so good. We used to get shows like DMG, MJHT, REMIX. Then there was Krishna Arjun, Kumkum, KTH & so many good dramas.Originally posted by: priya185
Yes, it is Harshad and Manisha Rani. I agree about him being too pretty and I want him to do a hero role soon.
Now a days, neither the actors/ess got that looks nor the stories have that variety. It's either remake of Bengali serial with preaching themes or just bad show in general.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/harshad-chopda-in-talks-for-mukkabaaz-lead-role_233645
Previous Parts https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/hindi-tv-shows/5342032/veesha-ff-dil-ne-jise-apna-kahan?sb=d pn=2 Part 4 – Amritalok: A Dream...
Chapter 1 – A Song That Changed Everything The prestigious St. Xavier's College was buzzing with excitement. Students from every department had...
GossipsTv(GTv) #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @ColorsTV ALL SHOWS #Noyontara 0.5 #TuJulietJattDi 1.2 #Mannat 1.4 #DrAarambhi 1.3 #MangalLakshmi...
#SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #MaanaKiHumYaarNahi 0.6 #TodKarDilMera 0.8 (NEW SHOW) #AartiAnjaliAwasthi 1.3...
11