For a sec I thought she took my name
https://x.com/aashadabhooti/status/1932276042284036273?s=46&t=dzKZB2uU1tqYutZBFzHRvg
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For a sec I thought she took my name
https://x.com/aashadabhooti/status/1932276042284036273?s=46&t=dzKZB2uU1tqYutZBFzHRvg
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Ye Rahi acchi thi. Current one sucks
Yeah first Rahi was so much softer and you believe she's the grown up version of choti Anu after Aurra this one all I see is teeth.
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Yeah first Rahi was so much softer and you believe she's the grown up version of choti Anu after Aurra this one all I see is teeth.
She looks like upma aunty’s sister 
if she manages to shut down the show win win for everyone lolOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
Yeah first Rahi was so much softer and you believe she's the grown up version of choti Anu after Aurra this one all I see is teeth.
adrija used to look pretty during imlie idk what happened here
Gosh she's this Rahi isn't that bad, is she 
S
I meant Adrija lol
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
if she manages to shut down the show win win for everyone lol
adrija used to look pretty during imlie idk what happened here
The girl still hasn't gotten over her break up Krushal, or makers one her to look like the young version of Maa.
On a serious note she just recently talked about few months back without naming on how someone broke heart and till this day she doesn't know what happen. The person just said they didn't want to continue the relationship. All knew she was talking about Krushal
I know but don't want to hurt fans 

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3