Originally posted by: OfTheHeart
ohh… ig she left CID for “ na aana iss des meri laado” drama
But why did they kill her? Could've kept the character open na...she would've been so useful now in s2
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: OfTheHeart
ohh… ig she left CID for “ na aana iss des meri laado” drama
But why did they kill her? Could've kept the character open na...she would've been so useful now in s2
Are you marathi?
Yeah I'm.... Actually I'm Marathi+Keralite (Malayali)
yeah… who knows why she left without benefit of returnOriginally posted by: WolfieCandy5
But why did they kill her? Could've kept the character open na...she would've been so useful now in s2
combo of parents or relocation thing??
Its so nice to share two states
Originally posted by: OfTheHeart
combo of parents or relocation thing??
Its so nice to share two states
Combo Of Parents....!
wow! A real two states story!
Originally posted by: OfTheHeart
wow! A real two states story!
Yeah Literally! I don't Know which state is Gonna be in My Fate 😂
lol… fing someone from interesting state like Rajasthan or NE 😍Originally posted by: RahulNair1203
Yeah Literally! I don't Know which state is Gonna be in My Fate 😂
Originally posted by: OfTheHeart
lol… fing someone from interesting state like Rajasthan or NE 😍
I wish It should Be an Arranged One😂 Adventurous, Two People from Different Background, Different Thinking, Different Interests, Different Stories Coming Together to Write a New Story!! Seems Filmy But Yeah I wish for Such kind of Story ✨