Phuckkkkk my phone fell on my face 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
See I told you naaa. Usha maushi always had a mad glint in her eye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Phuckkkkk my phone fell on my face 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
See I told you naaa. Usha maushi always had a mad glint in her eye
I just saw the topic name 🤣🤣🤣 😂😂😂😂
Usha maushi travels by local train. Kabhi mili toh bolungi “big fan ma’am” and Shuklaji kaise hai? 
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I used AI to create the happy family of Nutty’s favourite ships - UshLa and Omilekha.
Feel free to come up with names for their respective children.
I don’t understand who is La .. in the UshLa ship
Shukla Dada. The peon in Bhosale’s college.
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Shukla Dada. The peon in Bhosale’s college.
Oh my goodness isn’t he like her grandson..
Usha maushi was Savi ‘s ajji
and Shukla dada was Savi’s elder bro type
But chalega like omi lekha
He was a generation younger than her I guess so the age of Virat.
Oh my goodness isn’t he like her grandson..
Usha maushi was Savi ‘s ajji
and Shukla dada was Savi’s elder bro type
But chalega like omi lekha
Shayad our Maushi is a cougar like Anupamaa 
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I used AI to create the happy family of Nutty’s favourite ships - UshLa and Omilekha.
Feel free to come up with names for their respective children.
Why you are behind Omilekha....
He was FIL man....
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
He was a generation younger than her I guess so the age of Virat.
Shayad our Maushi is a cougar like Anupamaa
Usha maushi turn out to be a rock star 
Because my Nutty is a hugeee shipper of Omilekha that’s why
