I used AI to create the happy family of Nutty’s favourite ships - UshLa and Omilekha.


Feel free to come up with names for their respective children.
I used AI to create the happy family of Nutty’s favourite ships - UshLa and Omilekha.


Feel free to come up with names for their respective children.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
You are 👌 fabulous Nutty will be over the moon , ...Children's name Kya rakhoom .." Lassu"...for Uslababy ..." Ompa" for Omilekha baby ...waise bhi I am not good in making names
...that is how ITV makes children name
Ristha is full of" Ab " names now shifting to name ending with " man"
I have another surprise for you. I have finally found out the real name of Usha Maushi 🥹
Finally this mystery is solved after so long 
Kya hai?Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I have another surprise for you. I have finally found out the real name of Usha Maushi 🥹
Finally this mystery is solved after so long
Aree wah,Shukla ji aur Usha mausi and Pyscholekha aur Omi
Best couples 😍😍💕💕💕
Omg really! Finally finaaaalllyyy. What is it?Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I have another surprise for you. I have finally found out the real name of Usha Maushi 🥹
Finally this mystery is solved after so long
This is the best thing I saw this morning and I just woke up 😍😍😍😍😍😍Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I used AI to create the happy family of Nutty’s favourite ships - UshLa and Omilekha.
Feel free to come up with names for their respective children.
Omg really! Finally finaaaalllyyy. What is it?

Sanjivani Takkar
You are gonna have a field day as her posts are absolutely hilarious. Especially her YouTube channel. I nearly died from laughter.
Kya baat kar Rahi hai? I must check this out 

One of the many memes 




