Originally posted by: priya185
She was good but I was most impressed by Ishaan and Sakshi
I wish it more focused on Sakshi, she was the best thing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: priya185
She was good but I was most impressed by Ishaan and Sakshi
I wish it more focused on Sakshi, she was the best thing
This LGBTQ Shttt is ruining web series/Films, do they have to include it in every Story? They don't have any shame
Yes she was
and Sakshi deserves more prominent roles like Shefali's role in Delhi crime
Pritish Nandy included LGBTQ in other projects- 4 more shots pleaseThis LGBTQ Shttt is ruining web series/Films, do they have to include it in every Story? They don't have any shame
even Sophia's (Bhumi's) story is similar to Damini in 4 more shots please
Originally posted by: priya185
Yes she was
and Sakshi deserves more prominent roles like Shefali's role in Delhi crime
I liked Mai, it was decent
This Udit Arora dude is very underrated, first watched him in Saas Bahu aur flamingo andnow in this He is Amazing
Ishaan khattar is HOT in this series
This LGBTQ Shttt is ruining web series/Films, do they have to include it in every Story? They don't have any shame
What is so shameful about LGBTQ story?
Watching now, did Bhumi forget to act? Did she lose her acting chops along with her weight??
ishan is sctually good to watch, he needs a proper chance in Bollywood.
This LGBTQ Shttt is ruining web series/Films, do they have to include it in every Story? They don't have any shame
Who should be ashamed and why?
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYKcj6KjVjb/?igsh=MWl0N3dqOTZobTFmZw==
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
7 dogs review and box office- Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt https://x.com/nishitshawhere/status/2091072944126689706?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
2