Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://x.com/republic/status/1922692822622515453
looks like India is really not happy with Bollywood silence
https://x.com/love_liv_laf/status/1922512746416877961
I am curious to see how next BW movies does in terms of collections
https://x.com/desimojito/status/1922503601689137208
she definitely has her moments of clarity..
Edited it edit edit
And that is why this Bollywood Forum hates her.Originally posted by: FBIr3port
https://x.com/desimojito/status/1922503601689137208
she definitely has her moments of clarity..

Dhaaga khol deti hai in Bollywoodiyas ki. 

People hate her here so so much that her fans aren't even allowed to post here. They have been bullied and threatened to leave this forum.
Of course officially to kuch nahi hai and Mods will give the basic answer but everyone knows how things work here.
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
And that is why this Bollywood Forum hates her.
Dhaaga khol deti hai in Bollywoodiyas ki.
People hate her here so so much that her fans aren't even allowed to post here. They have been bullied and threatened to leave this forum.
Of course officially to kuch nahi hai and Mods will give the basic answer but everyone knows how things work here.
Kangana see itnaaaa problem … 🤦🏻♂️
Its next level. There were celebrations here when her home was demolished by the Penguin Sena.
Search her name here. Bahut kuch milega.
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Its next level. There were celebrations here when her home was demolished by the Penguin Sena.
Search her name here. Bahut kuch milega.
I am beginning to wonder what goes on here 🤔. Celebratiins over homes being destroyed.
And here I am asking, will this impact sales even for all these horrible celebs not having spending a minute of their time to support the troops as Arnab said.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0