Kash yeh Sach ho... 🙏🙏🙏Pak also need internal rift
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kash yeh Sach ho... 🙏🙏🙏Pak also need internal rift
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Gandhar present day kandhar is in Afghanistan. But jo bhi kaha tha sach hi tha.
No Kandhar is a new city built by Alexander, it's a distortion of Alexanderia
Gandhar is areas of present day Peshawar, Takshshila etc.
I used to like his movies old ones par yeh ek number ka ***** hai.
https://x.com/ChillamChilli/status/1921231972636017000?t=Vwp40FJfr__J4l2vY_3SqA&s=19
Originally posted by: SherDilNetaji
Bro ne hazaro saal pehle hi sach bata diya tha koi samjha hi nahi😭😭
Itna bada jyotish shastra ka gyaata aur koi nhi ho sakta hai
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
No Kandhar is a new city built by Alexander, it's a distortion of Alexanderia
Gandhar is areas of present day Peshawar, Takshshila etc.
Acha.. Afghanistan claims areas of Peshawar. And maine suna hai alexander ki kahani haux hai. Also around 1500 years ka data missing hai from the start of our dynasties.. probably lost.
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Acha.. Afghanistan claims areas of Peshawar. And maine suna hai alexander ki kahani haux hai. Also around 1500 years ka data missing hai from the start of our dynasties.. probably lost.
Haan but Kandhar waala area Gandhar Janapada me nhi tha
Even I used to believe this until I read in detail
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Haan but Kandhar waala area Gandhar Janapada me nhi tha
Even I used to believe this until I read in detail
Okay then makes sense.
Shehbaz sharif ki baat sunle phir will call it a night.
Can someone make a new thread for the time being
Although this is fake, just look at the headline, "Tensions between Pakistan and Islamabad". Umm? 
LMAO, this is unintentionally funny
Such a blot on humanity. I hope this barbaric act of Pakistan,killing hundreds of innocent people, is well condemned by everyone specially the...
https://twitter.com/MeghUpdates/status/1998403409502765528
https://twitter.com/AstroSharmistha/status/2072600318240792588 https://twitter.com/IndiaSportsHub/status/2072289375858348339
...
https://youtu.be/JKCxiBghzwI?si=gkk-L03WBsfof6Lm These deserves a seperate topic! When are Indians going to get angry enough? Next Data centers...
19