Originally posted by: Saichintalli
wahi tho he indirectly proposed her.... Yaar it's so good but still confusing... I am still manifesting for one monologue from vikranth
Manifestation toh batao Bhai 
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
wahi tho he indirectly proposed her.... Yaar it's so good but still confusing... I am still manifesting for one monologue from vikranth
Manifestation toh batao Bhai 
https://x.com/MsMostlyLame/status/1919448437805732278?t=ZP2myXpqLY6En-iBDiyVSQ&s=19
Koyi itna khubsoorat❤❤❤❤🔥🔥🔥🤌🤌🤌🤌
Me after watching Ayesha throughout the epi:
So Vikku kaise control karsakta hai? 
Aaj toh aag hee aag lagee thee 20 pages disappeared in no time

I’ll cook and read all your dirty thoughts from last thread 



Maine Kuch nahee Likhaa bhaai 
aaj sirf screenshots hee kaafi hain shaayad 
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
he told her someone said if someone don't dance on Govinda song ,he is not her man.... After that when she asked you are salman fan right?... He is like " I had to become Govinda fan" my dear please understand...
👍🏼👍🏼 So is ‘janam samja karo’ a line from a film or Vikrant saying it for himself?
EDIT - doh!! Just watched ep again and realised the whole dance before it went dark was to this song Janam Samjah karo. I was obviously just watching ManVik dancing paying no attention to anything else 😂🥰
Originally posted by: Shazia_h
👍🏼👍🏼 So is ‘janam samja karo’ a line from a film or Vikrant saying it for himself?
There is a song with the same lyrics in salman Khan's movie "Janam samjhaa Karo"
There is a song with the same lyrics in salman Khan's movie "Janam samjhaa Karo"
😂🤣😂 I see (as you can probably tell I’m not a great Bollywood fan nor fluent Hindi speaking 🙁)
Originally posted by: Shazia_h
😂🤣😂 I see (as you can probably tell I’m not a great Bollywood fan nor fluent Hindi speaking 🙁)
Koyi nahee, I am not great with Hindi as well. Many times my Hindi words resulted in some other meaning
and some embarrassment
Shiro is our guru 
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31