Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I will wait for reviews before watching the first episode.
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I will wait for reviews before watching the first episode.
Don't you trust farooq rind??
Definitely not. And I dont trust Misbah either.
But the story looks good
Yeh misbah kon h a i 🤔
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Yeh misbah kon h a i 🤔
Humraaz ki writer aur kaun
Badzaat ki writer ny likha hai yeh drama
Phir toh i can't trust her
She also wrote Daasi and Meherposh
Her only good drama was Ishq Tamasha and even that got ruined in second half