No one watches TV nowadays but the way Pakistan was mentioned that I thought pak showroom doesn't sell tv at all 
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No one watches TV nowadays but the way Pakistan was mentioned that I thought pak showroom doesn't sell tv at all 
Originally posted by: _OrChiD_
No one watches TV nowadays but the way Pakistan was mentioned that I thought pak showroom doesn't sell tv at all
Many households dont own TVs, but I think in small towns there are people who still watch TV. Its only in big cities that people prefer to watch on YT or other platforms.
Finally It's Humraaz Day 

Yes since last year I've watched raqeeb se through vpn
Why last year.? Wasn't VPN imposed last night?
It wasn't imposed btw I'm saying that last year I've watched RS on YouTube btw my vpn works fine
Originally posted by: anikamathur
It wasn't imposed btw I'm saying that last year I've watched RS on YouTube btw my vpn works fine
Yeah, I too know nothing can stop VPN but some are saying it's not working. You only can't cheat survey server.
In my scenario vpn m problem nhi aa rhi